Saturday 17 September 2016

The Great British dream, maybe tomorrow, or the next day.

Started this header with something else in mind, however, as I am sadly !! watching the X factor, it seemed more appropriate.  What a load of rubbish, so called artists who have dreamed of a being a Star as long as they could sing !!  the majority cannot sing to save themselves, not that I am any better,  but at least I have no plans on making a fool of myself in front of a panel of judges or a TV camera.
While heading for my meeting of the KT's in Dalkeith today I dropped into the slightly overpriced BMW dealers at Motorrad, where, surprisingly they had a couple of bikes which kind of tugged at the proverbial heart strings.

I am sure that the Steed of Steel is grumbling away in the garage at the thought of us being separated, especially after a good run this morning.
So, anyway, made it to the meeting this afternoon which was first class, despite many apologies due to this being a holiday weekend. 

More sunshine, amazing, chance to relax in the garden which is marvelous for September.

However, Sunday is a new day, quick run to the Mercat Grill, and then off to the Original Hotel for our ESESALTA  dinner.  Should be a hoot (so to speak). 

No comments: