Monday 14 April 2014

Maybe thinking about the trip.

Who says old age does not come alone,   lost my phone yesterday, so when I rang it I eventually heard it going round and round in a "synthetics" (how appropriate) wash in the new washing machine.  Stopped the cycle, drained and spun,  but by the time it came out is was soaked.  Now drying in rice,  but in the meantime I have lost 90% of my saved numbers.  Lot to be said for a paper system.   Will need to get numbers replaced.

Today, we left early, joined a coach party in Edinburgh, and made our way to Cairnryan, took the P & O ferry over to Larne,   so are now in Letterkenny, Southern Ireland.    Hotel is very nice, has a spa, gym, pool, superb public bar and food is good.

Have a couple of day trips planned for Tuesday and Wednesday but if we wish we can wander and chill out - just need to wait and see.

No comments: