Wednesday 11 May 2011

No long lie for me this morning.

Must have a really bad conscience, I have been awake half the night, and up since 3.50 a.m., ready to 2rock and roll" now . Had a lot fewer aches and pains than I expected after last night's bowling session. But heart is still pounding after my new alarm clock went off while I was having a cuppa, bit loud.
Might as well leave early and check out a wee job to make sure that the less scrupulous members of our society have not repeated their nefarious night time acts ( thieving sods) of the past few days upsetting both me and one of my clients. Now proving to be a bit weirisome when the good cannot get a good nights sleep without waking up wondering if their goods and chattles will be intact come daybreak. There is a need to introduce the removal of "tarry fingers" or bring back the birch and branding I think - to blazes with the goodie two shoes brigade.

So here is for a good day on the road - white van men watch out.

No comments: