Friday 27 November 2009

Long and Busy day / week.

Friday p.m., and I have been mega busy - in the Mercat since 6.35 a.m.. But it was busy and it was good fun with some really nice customers to keep me going ,
lots of youngsters today , from Ireland and Wales, and a few folks from the USA still touring and doing something different for Thanksgiving yesterday.
There were a few of the regulars in today who are coming to join us for lunch on Christmas day , yes we are open , so it should be nice and we will try and make it a sort of family type atmosphere.
Ann and Kate arrived for lunch , and someone asked if it was my fan club , no, but despite being very shy , they are two of the young ladies who can me to part with my clothes !!! But then again , they are both beauticians, and Kate does a mean Hydrotherapy massage over the road at Imarni's.
One of the customers was telling me that Susan Boyle @ Subo is doing some recording round in St Mary's Cathedral in Palmerston Place shortly , thaty should be goood as their choir is excellent.
Anyway , must dash , off to the RA at Loanhead, Honour , Concorde and Fidelity.
Fortunately I am not in the bar in the morning , it should be busy with the Rugby International on tomorrow afternoon, Scotland and Argentine, so i will have a wee watch at it on the TV before my dinner date with our Provincial Grand Superintendent at Bonnyrigg.

No comments: