Friday 23 August 2013

Another one bites the dust.

Every picture tells a story.
So , today I joined the ranks of the "put the wrong fuel in the tank" eejits -  and worse still filled to the brim so that I could score off my 5p off a litre Tesco voucher - perhaps it was Tesco getting their  back on me for my features on"tesco diddles".     Filled up and a short distance down the road on came a warning light then the kangaroo effect until I pulled in and checked my receipt to see what i had done.    called the RAC - but as this was not a mechanical failure it had to be a pick up and drain.   Ended up at Brownlie's garage at Sighthill, where they were excellent, had me back on the road (at a price) within a couple of hours - thanks chaps (and chapess - lady mechanic).   They were saying that they average around three similar numpties a day, some days even more -  so perhaps we need some bright spark to design a new system for pumps and fillers.

No comments: