Saturday 26 November 2016

TV meal tonight, a chip roll, and "special fish" tea,

Managing to get my rolls to fit in.

Before I comment on tonight's TV,  must say that I went to Penicuik library on Thursday night to listen to Peter Ritchie give a short talk on his writings to the writers and readers club.  Having known Peter for many years it was fascinating to hear "his own story" and how he came to write his Grace Den Herder crime thriller trilogy (four) books, and with a fifth very near publication. Lots of his background in various Police operational units in the UK, and Europe have given him a wealth of experience to draw from.  His treat for the night was a couple of bags of hand made chocolates from Mrs B.

Tonight, I have to admit that I am actually enjoying Strictly Come Dancing,   it is a shame that the dancers with no previous experience are being overshadowed by those who have lots.  But, will not be bothered with the phony hype and idiotic comments from the X Factor,  no wonder their rating are dropping.  Will either give Michael McIntyre a look or just resort back to my paper back book.

No comments: