Sunday 22 April 2018

What use a drone?

I was working in the garden during the week and spotted a remote controlled wireless drone hovering not far from my house.  It was obviously fitted with a camera and seemed to be watching all that was going on, and when  I photographed it with camera it shot off .  I had a look around the local park and no sign of operator etc, so called Police Scotland  who have a set of questions for such an incident.  Where it was hovering was above a local primary school at playtime,  peadeo ??  someone watching nearby houses or kids in gardens, who knows,  but certainly an invasion of privacy.    Just gto be on the safe side I spoke to the school staff who were certainly concerned.

Yesterday, heading south on the A1 at the Cement works , Dunbar, spotted another drone hovering over the main road.  Why ?   

No comments: