Tuesday 2 June 2009

Fairly active for a so called day off

So much for pre planning my day, awake half the night and then as I was fasting for the nurse I lay a bit longer - lovely morning, nice and bright and warm again. Round to the surgery to get some blood taken for testing.
Plans out the window as I then had to "pop along" to Tesco's and do a shopping.
Back to the house, did some paper work before collecting Sparky Mark and taking him off to the airport where he was off to Cork to do some walking and fishing !! a likely story.

Morning wasted so I headed for the Bush, and did some work there, also meeting up with a former Hunter's Lass, Maureen Shanks, whose father used to be one of my bosses years ago.

RGB had been to Glasgow on his motor bike so I ended up going into The Mercat, doing a little tidying up and then rode his bike back home, before taking the last of the sunlight we have been having. Along to the bowling green, took part in the weekly rain making ceremony and watched as the big black clouds rolled in - dashed chilly by the time I got home.

No comments: