Friday 30 October 2015

Losing the "get up and go"

Having a bit of a boring time these days as the old body is hindering me a bit - as the old saying goes the Spirit is willing but the body is weak,   so the sooner I get things fixed the better.

Steed of Steel getting a bit of a rest although I will hopefully get out for a wee run some time over the next few days.

Bit of excitement yesterday with a visit to the cinema to see the new James Bond movie, "Spectre" which I really enjoyed - a bit deeper than previous movies in the series, however, it made sense to me - plenty of action at times, Lord knows how these stuntmen do it without ending up in shreds.

Bit of a record for me - despite the fact it is claimed that a glass of red wine or a wee nip each day is good for you, I have had eight weeks "without a drop" !!!  even I am worried about me -  but that along with several sessions in the swimming pool each week will hopefully stand me in good stead for the forthcoming surgery - maybe then !!!!!

Rugby World Cup coming to an end this weekend, it has been a remarkable sporting event, massive crowds, no trouble at all, unlike our football spectators who should take heed.

I see Ms Sturgeon and the SNP have now promised to keep another couple of Scottish businesses which are under threat open - .

No comments: