Saturday 13 February 2016

Must have been me causing the ripples in the Black Holes

Sometime during the past two weeks whilst wandering through space in a drugs induced trance , which, thank goodness is now hopefully in the past. certainly been a major nightmare on this occasion, so far thirteen days here in hospital and not an easy ride by any means.
The initial surgery appears to have been a success, however, it is all the side effects which have caused grief,  not amusing, a lot of sleepless days and up till yesterday a severe lack of food - anyway, through the worst now, just need to get walking, breathing, and sort out the cardio problems which are interfering with the recovery.

So, after five days in high dependency, and the remainder under a slightly lesser degree of supervision, I cannot fault the quality of care what's over. Just amazing what is being done for me. My turn now, lots of hard work needed to get me back to my former self, time, patience etc.








No comments: