Friday 23 September 2016

New fangled devices might well be the death of me!!

Managed to take some photos of motorbikes a couple of days ago but had to use my new phone,  have just discovered it has no micro slot so I have no option but put them onto Facebook, bit of a pain until I discover how to get them to edit, etc. Did try e mailing them but again could do nothing with them ,,   Ignorance might be bliss but it is also seriously frustrating.

Not only are the wildlife a bit confused by the seasonal changes,  today I saw a snow plough lorry loaded with salt heading west through Penicuik, what part of the weather forecast did I miss?   WHat with Xmas gifts on sale, Santa Claus in one shop I saw, there are certainly attempts being made to get into our wallets early this year.

Following the recent findings about my health issues, and a seriously marked improvement, I now have a membership for the local swimming pool, etc.,  so today was real treat to get back into the water again, just need to work on the fitness a bit before I attempt the gym!!!!!

RA Installation at Loanhead tonight, will be there all being well.  season now in full swing with plenty meetings to choose from.

Gin Tasting and meal at the Mercat on Saturday 8th October, which I will miss,   Not sure about the Gin Tasting but the restaurant is already fully booked, no seats for bums as they say.  Nice new furniture arrived today, looking smart.

Wedding of my neighbour,s daughter Ashley Anderson tomorrow at the Barony Castle Hotel, hope all goes well, poor father (Mike) will need a whip round I think as she failed to take the hint about a ladder and suitcase some time ago.,  but she is a really nice young lady so we wish her and her beloved Paul well.

No comments: