Sunday 25 September 2016

Sunday night TV reduced to a shambles, a joke, bring back Strictly, Andy Pandy, anything.

Lucky for me I was out when the X Factor started tonight, because what I have seen so far is a joke.  Can you honestly see these acts still up and running in six weeks let alone six years time.

On a happier note we were at a wedding reception last night, Paul and Ashley (daughter of my neighbours Mike and Jane) got married with their reception at the Barony Castle Hotel,  They had a wonderful day, and a lovely evening with friends and family.
 Nice wee surprise for me when we met our former neighbours, Bob and Irene Munro, who we had not seen for a considerable time. 
Busy weekend at the Mercat Grill,  full house for three days, booking now important for folks not wishing to be disappointed.  Nice new furniture arriving in he morning for the dining room,  bit by bit as they say. 

No comments: