Saturday 25 November 2017

Home, up and running at long last

Now been home from my adventures in the sun for a week plus.   In the meantime I eventually managed to get rid of my TalkTalk account which was unbelievably poor,  every time the phone rang I lost my broadband connection.    So despite impending repercussions from Talk Talk,  I have gone to a company called 2Circles who appear to have fixed all my problems.

Masonic season in full swing now, between blues, reds and OES  four nights this week, then it gets busier!!!
 This was one from the Installation of Bill Annand to the Lodge of Instruction in Gibraltar.,

As previously written about,  this was me receiving a plaque from the  IPA team out there where every Officer was an enrolled member.
Added this one from the recent trip to India where the two Ann,s , William and |Sandra covered a massive mileage,  saw the Taj Mahal,  Golden Temple,  Red Fort , etc, organised through Newmarket travel.

No comments: