Wednesday 8 November 2017

Surprise , surprise, Halloween over

Bit of a shock to me to see how long it has been since I last wrote on this blog.    I was seriously peed off by an friend who cast some off hand comments about blogs and Face Book, which put me off writing, especially when I was not out and about as much as normal.

Anyway,  now quite the opposite with plenty activity going on,  just reinstalled into the chair of RA 500. Laird of Cockpen,  which is ten years since my original installation.   Visiting RA chapters, OES , and also 720 Dalhousie, Bonnyrigg when I can.   Even the Squaremen who have started their new season.  So plenty to choose from.

OES Persevere,  closes tonight for the last time and going into reponement.

Ann, Annie, Sandra and William are in India on a tour and are off to the Taj Mahal today,  said it has been lovely, good company, excellent hotels, etc,  but still have a train journey north to the Golden Temple at Amritsar.     Sounds great.

I am off to Gibralter with some brother s and companions to three meeting there over next few days  so not as hectic a time as India would. Have been for me, but following medical advice gave that trip a miss.      Might do a follow up later.

No comments: