Saturday 5 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

all the best to this new year to everyone.    Did sort of plan on starting to try and write more regularly this year, especially as a I hope to have some items of interest , rather than constant moans to share.
Last four nights I ended up following the latest TV drama , Luther”, which ended with a bit of a cliffhanger last night.   Idris Elba is excellent as the hard nosed detective, so now we will all have to wait for perhaps another year to see if there is a follow up.
Totally diffent theme, and while I remember, I have discovered there is a Petang Club, which I hope is French Boules, in Penicuik, sessions start again at 1 pm on 19 th January in the Public Park,   I did not even know there was a large gravelled playing area specially for the game, constructed I think in the area of the old putting green.  So much for me knowing my area.
Same has to be said about Lasswade,  where yesterday I took a run up to look at Kings Acre Golf Course,  totally amazed at the lovely course, driving range and clubhouse, tucked away up above the Esk Valley.   I will need to add a photo later as they are on the other lap top.
Off to town shortly for a wander then to attend the fist of this years meetings of the Mither Shed, Ye Corporation of the Squaremen,  need a few of the brothers and imbibe perhaps !!!    Till later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

read this post here replica bags from china visit here Dior Dolabuy read the article Dolabuy Loewe

tasoa said...

i9b21v8k89 i6r73f9h38 q6a22w0o32 f4i99p7p91 l8c79k8w85 m2l98f6p74