Tuesday 5 October 2010

Bridget Forsyth, thje Kings and Churchill Theatres.

Theatrical theme to this wee tale, been busy in The Mercat Bar, not helped by the fact that I have very early starts. Anyway, never mind, kept on my toes and not wearying.

On my way home yesterday I saw the two new pillars erected outside the Churchhill Theatre, Morningside with several local names on them - I am now curious as to what their purpose is.


Busy evening last night after I made it home, even managed to get the grass cut in pleasant sunshine before getting stuck into some homework on the computer.



On my toes again today and had another busy lunchtime. Brigit Forsyth, star of the Likely Lads, and currently in Edinburgh this week starring in Carrie's War at the Edinburgh King's Theatre along with Hannah Waterman, was in for lunch along with a friend, she must have thought I was a bit mad, anyway she really did enjoy the sweet Claire made for her.
Lovely bouquet on the bar was destined for Go Jo, but having staggered round the street like someone from from the Chelsea Flower Show, RGB found her office all locked up and no one at home.
Nice wee e mail from the folks in the Land of Oz, Rob and Caitlin who are getting all excited about their forthcoming wedding (April).
If I do not fall asleep it is a trip to Bonnyrigg for a regular meeting of Lodge 720 Dalhousie Bonnyrigg.

No comments: