Monday 17 January 2011

Settling in at home - for a slow recovery


Long day at the office, so to speak, especially when you have nothing to do - or are not able to do.
I am going to have to learn to take it easy, chill, out, etc, so perhaps I should take some lessons from Sparky Mark - seriously it is a long day, but I will have to learn.

Sunday we had a visit from the beloved Pole dancer, big Archie, along with Tracy and the children - the first time we have met new baby Marley, who was as good as gold - lovely to see them.
Current problem is my wound which has become infected so the nurse pops in on a morning to change the smelly dressings, took some swabs and Dr got me started on a new course of antibiotics.
Couple of visitors today , Bob, one of my former neighbours and Claire from the Bar - good to see them.

No comments: