Monday 13 May 2013

Old age , or is it ice age

I sat last night and wrote a wee update on life, however, no idea what button I hit,  but nothing in the system despite all the undo's I tried.

Sitting here tonight, surrounded in  paper when I should have been with Tom McInally and the Belgium  IPA motorcyclists,  however work had to take priority,  but considering that I am having a "day off" on Saturday to host another group - things will even out.

Had to put the central heating back on tonight, so much for Mr Cameron and his chancellor wanting us to fore go our annual heating allowance -  here we are,  one month away from midsummer and snow predicted on high ground tonight.  There was even a bit of film today on AOL about a freak ice wave from one of the Canadian great lakes rolling into homes there  -  sort of begs the question about the so called global warming!!   I know that my knees have never been exposed this year so far - so who knows what is happening and if they do know why do we not ????

Special meeting of the OES at Buccleugh tonight,  and from what I have been told it was a lovely ceremony, carried out by a team of sisters from Northumberland.

I hope to make the bowling on Tuesday night,  however if I continue to have these ongoing stomach pains,  Friday at Gastro Clinic will be my last opportunity to get an answer - after that, no idea where to turn, apart from alternative medicines.

Just remembered what i was on about last night -  it was the tramworks again, and the fact that in York Place they had put in a tower base in the wrong place and had to dig it out again -   the lorry driver who told me was also on about a botch job ( @ c**k up on the approach to the new Forth Bridge which has cost another £400k for a wrongly laid piece of road -   it is like every bit of Council work - no b****er is ever held liable -  taxpayers money is an ever bottomless pit.  Stories unfolding of workers in the tram works being paid for doing nothing for days due to poor planning by management -   time I got myself a job like that.

No comments: