Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bit of a change today- a day witha difference for me.

My goodness, feels like winter today,  so changeable and just not pleasant.

Yesterday had Session 1 with the Cardio Rehab folks,  brought a bit of a sweat to the brow,  only nine more sessions to go - however, needs must.

Took myself off to Crieff today on the bike to Crieff Golf club to watch the golfers  taking part in the annual IPA golf match between the goys from No 2 Region Northern Ireland and our own No 1 region.

Kind of dreich day, so the lads were more than happy to finish the match , which was played on a lovely course, bit hilly,  but nice.  I had a bit of a walk out onto the course to meet them on the way back in, even found a golf ball !!!


Yvonne, the No 1 Region Secretary had a good few final holes with my support, so she received the found golf ball.

Fortunately for me , the weather cleared and I had a nice dry, quick run home, apart from the A720 City By pass at peak time.

No comments: