Saturday 31 May 2014

For the off

Dash it,  missed the first tram this morning which left the Gyle at 5.30 a.m.and also the ride out for the Hunter and Lass parade this morning.
Couple of very interesting and scathing articles in the papers last night about the tramworks.

Nearly missed the boat, so to speak,  as I had an Indian meal last night - (supposed to be a treat) but with my stomach turmoil, it went a bit wrong so a long rumbling night.  Hopefully I will be fine by the time I clamber onto my air seat cushion.

One of our customers in the Grill on Thursday night gave me a photo he had spotted of me at work on my Schoolwatch Project in Cockenzie primary School  taken in 1989 -  I looked a bit younger, had more hair and my shadow was not so large -  age catches up with us all.

Sunny Europe here I come,  crack open the Chianti.