Wednesday 26 November 2014

Still under the weather.

I seem to spend a lot of my time sleeping at the moment - still fair wabbit as a result of my various infections, but getting there slowly.
Had to miss my monthly meeting to RA 500 last night, which was a pity as I was due to be reinstalled as 3rd Principle.

This is anti terrorist awareness week and there are a number of events running around the UK,  I was due at a lecture on Monday morning in Edinburgh, again , another event I was forced to cancel. The UK public really need to accept that no one is kidding any longer - there are a lot of seriously fanatical folks out there, well indoctrinated and prepared to cause mayhem, we all need to be aware.

Police Scotland taking a bit more flak as the annual crime figures are published, and as usual have been laundered more often than our bed linen. I say the same thing every year, the figures are produced to suit the Police and have been treated likewise since I joined in 1966, and even before that when I was in Durham it was the same.  Mr. Howe having a real greet in his teacup about the amount of VAT he is having to pay;  but if I am right it is not so long ago that he registered Police Scotland as a business, so what does he expect.       With winter coming in he might just consider getting a long sleeved shirt and a jacket to pose in, or keep himself warm when he turns the heating down in the office.

There was a bit on the internet showing the Police Chief from Milwaukee giving a statement to the media - no messing about there - told it as it was,

No comments: