Wednesday 11 March 2015

0715 and on the beach, very pleasant, nice time to sit and relax before breakfast.

Now 0845 and temperature creeping up towards the expected 32c today.

Lots going on last night,  our friendly military helicopter was patrolling the bay late on and for quite a while,  unless they were listening to the music coming from the party night next door, or perhaps some of the delegates for the conference were at the party.

Thought you might like to see some of the staff who keep us going with beautiful cakes and pastries.
 In true Blue Peter style,  look what I made earlier.
These are the brains behind the kitchen where there are about sixty chefs working.
  Real artists, just a shame folks do not appreciate the skills and effort that goes into these delightful works of art.

Oops , my mistake with the duplicate photo.     This Windows 8.1 is still driving me daft.  
 
Anyway, away back out to the sun and my book,   just finished one by Nelson Demille, written in 2000, called The Lions Game, I really enjoyed his style of writing.      Still have to download my three books by Peter Richie, once I fathom out how to do it.

No comments: