Saturday 14 March 2015

Breezy again this morning, but despite this, back to 31 C

No complaints whatsoever,  out on the beach with books at 0700, watching sun up till 0800 then quiet breakfast.  Sounds bad but you then need a nap after breakfast !!   me , I am on the final book of the trilogy,  Girl who kicked the Hornets Nest,  superb story -  just great to be able to chill out and read.

Felt a bit off pm so had to give my daily swim a miss,  just one of the things I need to cope with - and certainly not as a result of overindulgence.

Kind of lost the plot a bit after a session of people watching the dining room,  how some of the clients can be so rude and ignorant to the staff is beyond me -  as commented,  the Cardinal sins of Gluttony and Pride spring to mind.  We have staff here who work from 0630 to 12mn or 10 am till 2 am. for about £140 (A MONTH) with ten days off after every thirty days  straight through.    No point in me going on about it, but lacking in basic manners, hygiene, etc.,  fortunately for the Brits here, the Russians are even worse.

Tonight I had a super dinner, Chefs even made me a lovely dish of fried calamari - brilliant. no complaints at all about the choices on offer.

Only downside of the day was Scotland losing out in the Calcutta match against England, once again we are brilliant at coming in second.

But, I always have tomorrow's sunrise to look forward to.

No comments: