Monday 23 March 2015

Reminds me of waiting for the surgeon's report,

Meaning that the Steed of Steel is now away for a check up and some T L C  at Border Bikes,  just have to wait and see what is wrong.

Busy weekend at the Grill, despite Scotland earning yet another wooden spoon on Saturday, however better news for the "jambo" fans with Heart of Midlothian FC earning themselves promotion back to top flight next season.

Bit chaotic at the  Mercat Grill on Saturday as half a dozen dogs arrived with their owners to check the place out before the big doggie event - weekend of 23rd/24th and 25th April.

Having put my back out last week I had a bit of physio massage today, have found a new Cruella, lordi lord, could not even get off the table after she had finished,   however, I am led to believe that I will feel a new person later !!!
Then came home and had a bash at walking using Nordic poles - not as easy as it looks, and certainly works a lot more muscles than normal walking - but worth a try as my new Dr. wants me fit again.

Sparky Mark now off on his travels in the Himalayas once again, probably in search of a female yeti to become his bride!!!   Best of luck.

No comments: