Monday 11 May 2015

Lot of running about because of this guddle.

Sunday I had to take a run back up to Auchterarder to retrieve my bag and belongings from Castlebrae, and then along with Mrs. B. went along to Gleneagles where we had bacon butties and a cuppa !!  Hotel was very busy and it turned out that Honda motors had organised a big doo the previous evening with the Red Hot Chillie Pipers playing, backed up by our Iain Buchanan and his band.

No news about the IPA Motorcycle Group's AGM on Saturday night, but it did appear to go well.

Back to normal today, my little greenhouse has suffered from the huffing and puffing of the big bad wind, not the best purchase I have made recently.

Only consolation so far is that I was able to get  a wee letter done to the RAC regarding Saturday's debacle.  Just need to wait and see what happens.

No comments: