Sunday 24 May 2015

Where will it all end ? Bit of a drama maybe - or maybe not?

Just exaggerating a bit,  however out cutlery thieves from a couple of weeks ago were back in the Mercat Grill last night and tried to pinch some of our Snuffles Doggy Beer.  One of the staff found the bottles stashed outside, so they were saved from the embarrassment of finding out the beer was non alcoholic, tastes foul and is for dogs.     Their mates,  now that we know who they are can take the micky out them,  couple of locals - just a shame they have brought themselves down to scum bag level - especially the guy who has his own business.
Been kept on my toes, between odd jobs at the Grill, motor cycles still off the road, which is maybe a blessing as there is gardening and decorating to do before I head off to France next month - (provided I have a set of wheels).
 
Son and heir cracking up with me as I opened one of his bottles of wine,  nice Caballo Loco Number 10, anyway, I enjoyed it.   Nearly as good as his Glenrothes Special Reserve malt I tippled the previous night.
 
Must pass a comment about the cycling fraternity -  this morning I passed one riding along the pavement despite the fact that Midlothian Council have widened the cycle lane at the side of the main road.   Then last night a jogger was knocked down by a cyclist (hit and run) in Livingston, jogger critically ill in hospital. On the news page of AOL, video of a cyclist on a pavement knocking down a young child who ran out her garden gate to be with her mother.