Saturday 28 May 2016

Bit of style in the sunshine

Still not getting any better on this computer, just lost the original post.  Never mind, today the sun shone for a change and it was back to the happy smile club once more. Thankfully just in time for the Hunter and Lass celebrations in Penicuik.    However, I had other plans in hand, attending the Celebration service and dinner to commemorate the Centenary of Acheson's Haven Cryptic Council.  An excellent service carried out by the Supreme First Principal, Ian Fraser and his team.  Very good attendance and afterwards there was a surprise presentation of Honorary Grand Rank in Supreme to one of the Council's long serving and hard working members, John Gemmell.
 Bit of a treat for me, being on the mend after all my recent happenings with the NHS, so I was able to dress up for the event and subsequent dinner.   So not only did I get scrubbed up, I treated the "Steed of Steel", my transport for the day, to a bubble bath, compliments of the biker lads who were running a fund raising car wash in the Mercat Grill car park ( back again tomorrow I think), for Marie Curie Hospice
Thought that it was also worth adding the following,  just to break the stereotype of your motorcyclist, wee bit class does no harm !!

No comments: