Thursday 5 May 2016

I try to be a bit cautious about some things I am involved in , however,

Following my surgery in February I was put on a pain control regime using Tramadol tablets.  I obviously needed them as I had a great deal of pain at that time, and although I I did try on my own to cut back the medical folks insisted that it would help my recovery if I was pain free so I stuck with it.  However , on Monday, after thirteen weeks time to stop, but no one warned me of the side effects of Tramadol withdrawal. Turned out to be a real nightmares, not very pleasant at all, with everything I had read proving to be correct.    On the plus side  I seem to have managed to work through it reasonably well, although it would have been easy to take a tablet and try again later.  I can certainly now sympathise with anyone who has become addicted to these Tramadol tablets or anything similar. Now have a period of time while body detoxes completely.

No comments: