Tuesday 7 August 2018

A two or three wheeled Indian

Been a busy weekend since my last entry, kind of off colour and well out of sorts so it was hard.   Last item referred to an accident and today we had another, possibly fatal on the A702 near Penicuik. Road closed all day for the accident investigators so now waiting to see what the media have to say.

Currently looking for new bike boots so popped into Saltire Bikes, Edinburgh , along with William and Sandra ( of Chobam fame) to try on a few pairs.    However the stars of the show, so to speak are the Indian motorcycles on display, and for sale of course.

 Mentioned the word "trike" to my friend Lennie the other day and he told me to wash out my mouth with soap and water !!!!   but there are some smart machines on the road. I saw another this afternoon, pink, ridden by a young lady dressed in pink and black at the Gogar Roundabout as I was heading home from the airport.
 Just for interest added this smart little three wheeler.

No comments: