Wednesday 8 August 2018

Harley Davidson, Edinburgh

A few days ago I ended up at the old Harley Showroom at KB Edinburgh to discover they had moved, so today, on my way to B&Q at Hermiston Gait I popped into their new premises at Sighthill, Edinburgh, just off the City By Pass and at the end of the M8.
 The showroom is certainly quite impressive, as are the selection of new and used Harley Davidson bikes.   Thought I should pop in another trike just in case Lennie is reading this.
 I suppose I have to make the same comment as I do about the big flashy car showrooms,   " Who is paying for the Premises? "    No doubt the customer as usual, from the price of the product.

As stated I was on my way to B&Q to get a bargain on the 10% pensioner's discount day.  At the checkout I learned that this offer will end in September and the discount will only apply to gardening related products.  So looks like Screwfix will get my custom as usual rather than trail round the by pass on a Wednesday.

Testerday's accident on the A702 Biggar Road was a fatality and at a part near Easter Howgate where major roadworks a couple of years ago were meant to make this part of the road safer.  Appears that a northbound lorry and a southbound car collided head on.

1 comment:

mcbende said...

Website his response pop over here check my source have a peek at these guys go to my site