Tuesday 12 January 2021

ON YER BIKE, BORIS - you just cannot win.

 No blogs for a year, and despite my promises to find other items,  forgive me.    Bit of a hoo ha today because Beloved Boris was spotted out on his bike some seven miles from home!!   Might not be right for Boris but in my travels today I saw four of our lycra clad enthusiasts who, being well out in the countryside would have travelled at least ten miles on their exercise bash.    Not getting into it,  but if folks are driving ten or more miles to go for a walk, which should not be longer than one hour, it just disnae make sense.   Waiting to see what words of "wisdom"   Empress Nicola Crankie will have for wee Scots tomorrow.     She is yet another who lived by the saying  "Do as I say, not do as I do" !!!

I am more concerned about those who do not wear masks,  but at my age I am not risking a punch in the face for passing comments.  Last week a guy tried to get into Costco without a mask, caused such an uproar refusing that Police were called to deal with him,  and he lost his membership. 

We are doggy sitting once again,  Lilly the labrador, so looks like a late walk in the cold is in the offing,  had hoped that the snow had gone and temperatures were rising,  but no such luck, back to the Minus C readings on the thermometer.

  

No comments: