Tuesday 16 October 2012

Rambling of the Wyze One

So the rains came down and the time came up -  but being wise, my house is built upon the rock and will not budge, nor will I need an Ark like the late Noah!!!

Had a morning in the house,  interrupted regularly by these offensive and intrusive cold callers -  I did think that once on the Callers registry they were all supposed to stop,  but it seems to be getting worse.  I have regular text messages on my mobile telling me how much money I am due with this PPI banking thingy,  however,   I knoiw I have nothing due,  and a friend in the financial world ( a contradiction in terms) was saying that these folks only have your phone number and no more information - just another "Ugandan" style scam,  run, like the others by predatory elements within our so called civilised society

Young Mr Murray had better get his finger out and win another major or he will be losing credibility - however, we did say that about Paul Lawrie when he won the British Open Golf a few years ago - and he has worked away at his game, making a good living and picking up some nice trophies on his way.

Craig Levine must be thinking his jacket is on a shakey peg after last Friday nights Scotland game against Wales ,  maybe that is why tonight's game is on "Council TV" as no one is prepared to pay the exhorbitant fees BSkyB are charging for their so called service.    Bit of a rip off - and each year they try to force a few more pennies from the household kitty.

Not too sure if I would like to emulate the chappie who just set the skydiving record over New Mexico, breaking the sound barrier in the process - good job he was tucked up in a sealed space suit - if it was me making that jump, I think the  saying "adreniline is brown" might be proven.

James Bond comes to the Mercat Bar on Saturday the 27th October,   a birthday party turned into a theme night with everyone dressing up, meal and wines - should be good.

No comments: