Saturday 12 July 2014

An IPA motor cycle section weekend in Wales

Winding the clock back to last weekend and I found a few photos of my trip to Wrexham with the IPA British Motorcycle section.

Here we are heading off on Saturday morning from the Premieto one of their r Inn, Town Centre , Wrexham,
then it was off into the wilds of Welsh Wales .   We did stop, as I reported earlier, at the Ponderossa on top of the Horseshoe Pass , where I spooted this unusual replical of a Ural Combination.

The car park was very busy, although the Police did tell us that there were a lot less than usual,


Really strange how we had no problems with our bikes in Europe, leaving them unattended, not a problem,  yet in Edinburgh we had three knicked by the local yobs.  In Italy  Mr McIinally and the guys took the micky out of me when I was seated in the shade.  Here we had our own security man who made it his business  to keep an eye on the  bikes , cheers Mr Foulton.

 

 
 

No comments: