Tuesday 20 January 2015

Few ups and downs, still not 100%

BUT -  after two months of serious inactivity, and lots of sleeps - decided to get off my butt and get back to swimming again  - wee bit at a time, but needs must.  

Just popped through my mind,  "The sun has got it's hat on" -  yes, lovely today in the sun out the wind - but with the temperature at  0 C and +2 C  still not shirt sleeve weather or deckchairs.  However, as far as we are concerned here in Penicuik,  certainly not the worst we have had.

BACK to one of my previous "topics"  cold calling -   time something was really done about these torags in the call centres.  Now we are getting automated calls during the evenings and also during the weekends, Sunday included -  too much,   even getting calls saying they are surveys rather than selling things.    Me - if I want something I will research the subject and then make my calls - I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ON SPECK.

Took myself to Loanhead lodge last Thursday, and will be at their Installation this Saturday coming,  at 720 tonight and off to the OES tomorrow.  just to keep me out of mischief.

RGB  home today after a week away with David P.to Tenerife which was a birthday present for his 40th - .

Grill looking good,  our painter Malcolm, has been in so we are slowly getting things put to right,  even the new blinds on the front windows and the glass etchings do the business.

Might get a visit from Tom McInally tomorrow, before he ups and heads for France.

No comments: