Thursday 31 March 2016

Just in case you were wondering - gas put very much at a peep.

Just when I was beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, been to the pool, doing a bit more walking, etc,  SODS law, had a bit of a mishap and screwed up my back well and truly last Sunday - and being Easter Weekend, and the Easter school break,  options for a wee bit of help were limited, so it was back to bed for some serious bed rest.  
Double checked with GP on Tuesday so a few more pain killers to munch on, and this time, no alternative but to behave.
Mrs B., RGB and the Johnsons of Chobham all enjoying their trip away in the sun, and as I am not able to sleep, no problem for me to communicate with them around 6 am our time.  All returning to normality on Monday next,   not happy when I was asked how I was feeling, to reply that my earache had gone!!!!

Certainly not bored, have a good supply of books from the local library, and the only TV I have been watching has been the Cricket 20/20 World Cup from India,  thoroughly enjoying it and now looking forward to the final on Sunday between England and the West Indies.

Decided that there was no need for me to buy newspapers each day as it is really only Mrs B doing the crosswords, and as the TV news is generally depressing, not even watching it.   No idea how many fibs Ms Sturgeon has been telling, what,s new !!!!

No comments: