Sunday 3 April 2016

Winning ways for the Westies

must say that I have been enthralled for the past couple of weeks watching the 20/20 world cricket tournament from India,  today's final between England and West Indies was marvellous, at first it looked as though England were going to get hammered,but then they pulled back and ended up with a reasonable score. West Indies went to bat, and they then struggled and for most of the game it looked as though they were going to lose , then in with seven balls left thenWest Indian  batsman scored four sixes on the trot to win the match - brilliant.
My pal Dave, now living in Barbados has just messaged me to say that the party has already started out there.
And as total contrast I have just switched channels on the TV and am watching the baseball from the USA !!!  No comparison, have seen more exciting games of rounders in the park.
Kind of lost the plot with the TV last night, found Ant and Dec boring, The Voice was appalling, no wonder the participants get nowhere and then go back to their old jobs.  So I ended up watching the Scottish ladies curling team in competition at Perth, much more interesting.
Mrs B home tomorrow so time to "face the music" once again.
Nice to know that Edinburgh City rakes in the highest amount of Parking Fines in Scotland, money in the bank, and now the bus fares and tram fares are being increased - but not to subsidise the cost of an extension to the tram route.
Real pain in the backside, I have loads of photos stored on another computer, and guess what, I cannot remember the password and have no idea how to get into the thing to retrieve the photos. IS it me, an age thing perhaps??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, Learn How I Make $500 to $25,000 Monthly With Google & Clickbank Using a Simple System Which I Will Set Up For You Today on a 7 Day Test Trial! believe it or not you will gain, If you use my simple system. Please Learn Details:
Learn How I make money online