Wednesday 27 April 2016

I suppose we can all dream,

So there I was with time to spare in the town this morning, and needing some photos for the camera I took a wee run up to the Harley Davidson showroom to see what was on display. Quite obviously there are signs that summer is coming, despite the snow
and ice over the past few days as the majority of bikes in the showroom had "sold" tags on them.
There was one bike with a top price ticket of £40K on it, just a wee tad over my budget, probably about £39 K over my budget !!!
Met one of the clients who I recognised from Newbattle, King David, St Bernard ; Cryptic and  Lodge in Council, and also a member of the "Widow's Sons", was telling me some of his adventures from trips to Kentucky, USA., and soon to be off ferrying a Harley to his mate who now lives in Corsica.

Managed to make it to RA 500 at Bonnyrigg last night where we received the deputation from Provincial Grand Chapter, turned out to be a super night and I am sure our candidate really enjoyed the meeting.


No comments: