Monday 25 April 2016

Never say never again, just tempting fate.

So, thinking I was doing well, on the road to recovery, and then, took a bit of a funny turn last Monday evening. Suffice to say I ended up back in a bed in the ERI, admitted via A & E and once again have to compliment the staff on their professionalism.  Not sure what to make of the outcome, but nothing serious identified to contribute to "incident" , but my favourite Cardiologist was able to assure me that my demise was not imminent, so now I am perfectly happy to take my pain killers to mask the existing pains from my recovering hernias and sore ribs and just get on with as much as possible meantime.

It is no wonder we are fully demented in the country, one day we have sunshine, next it is snowing, and this morning I was sitting out the wind in the sunshine reading  in the garden when the hailstones came battering down.  Just put on my quilted high viz jacket and stayed out in the fresh air which I am assured is good for me, unless of course I catch pneumonia again !!!
So far, I think that the central heating has been on every day this year, no wonder the utilities companies are rubbing their hands in glee.

Couple of wee treats at the weekend ,  Mrs. B . had a bash at making hand made chocolate caramels, superb, actually awesome ;   and Sparky Mark arrived on Sunday night with a beautiful freshly caught trout - a banquet awaits me.



No comments: