Wednesday 1 June 2011

1st June, must be summer somewhere !!!

It certainly was not summer there this morning so turned over for a lie in and a head full of strange dreams - perhaps an analyst would be a help.

Anyway, we are apparently going to have our summer here in Penicuik during the next couple of days - watch this space.


My photographs were all taken last week when I saw the sunshine catching these blooms. the young ladies just happened to be within camera range and oblivious to my snapping. I have no idea who No.1 is however No 2 gets regular comments from me, being no other than the dreaded Cruella - my masseuse, who I have to summon regularly to straighten me up - no pain no gain.




















Off now to look out the sunscreen for tomorrow - fingers crossed.


No comments: