Thursday 16 June 2011

The Real P.C. who is not really PC had a PC free day

Now there is a conundrum if ever there was !! I might even try and remember what it means later.
Had major plans for yesterday, however with a bit of sunshine and only a few very light showers I remained within the confines of No 69 for the day - even managed to get a few more of my fiddly little outstanding jobs done.
BUT today it is off and away shortly into town and then up to Stirling by train for the last of this seasons 49 Whiskey and Wine Club lunches - better behave.
In case you are wondering, this is not me about to fall asleep on the train, spotted this chappie last week and it reminded me of an interview with a railway guard who was talking about passengers who stuck on their headphones and pretended to be asleep tying to avoid getting their tickets checked - he sat like this for an hour and with a broad posterior took up two seats.

No comments: