Wednesday 8 June 2011

Will the sun ever shine for more than 10 minutes

Wednesday night and chilling out as advised by Bob McDonald on East Coast FM, where we visited on Monday - totally coincidental that he told me to get the slippers on and open a bottle of red - man after my own heart.
Had a go at their chat room, but got a bit lost with all these modern abbreviations folk use on the net and texting - is the art of writing in plain English lost.
The Dolphin Restaurant and Bar are going to sponsor a few shows for East Coast FM - over the next few weeks / months.
Weather has been unbelievable, we are watching Andy Murray playing tennis at Queens, and here it is pouring buckets - good for the garden so all my bedding plants (from Euan at Damhead Nurseries) are settling in well.
Big treat (NOT) today as I had my first visit back to see Cruella for five months - dashed sore to say the least, but as she says she was not there to polish, but to work !!!! found lots of knots to untie and knead out, etc. Am I looking forward to the next session ???
Had umpteen phone calls from a "chappie" in India wanting to take control of my computer today, hopefully he was not one of the poor souls who were trampled with the elephants in Bangalore today - Mrs B says they get very excitable when aroused during the mating season but I cannot speak from experience.
All booked up with BMI for my flight to London tomorrow night, off to a meeting of EPIC on Friday in "The City" and then get my dumps on Saturday and see where we we end up for afternoon tea (watch this space) - but I do plan to take a camera and if I see the Queen I will wave at her.

No comments: