Saturday 8 October 2011

No Sleep for the Wicked - once again

Where has my summer gone, 5 a.m. here and pot black outside, not even squirrillious fluffytailus is daft enough to be up at this time of day.


Apart from not sleeping, the oldest "bouncer" (not baby), is going be to in action in West Maitland Street at 6.30 a.m., as RGB is opening up The Mercat Bar with a special licence for the World Cup rugby - and believe or not, same tomorrow morning, at 8 a.m., when all God fearing folks are still in bed - rugby's fanatical support will be out and about (along with me of course).




Today's birthday girl is young Amy Maynard, Happy Birthday young lady.




The penny has just dropped (no idea how I now have italics) - was watching East Enders last night and no sign of David Essex in role, but he is up here performing today at the Edinburgh Playhouse - not quite my cup of tea, but I am sure it will be good.




Hopefully I will get finished in time to get out to Bonnyrigg for Andrew Johnston's funeral at 10 a.m. this morning, if I do not make it - R.I.P. Andrew.

No comments: