Monday 24 August 2009

Bit of a coincidence.




Busy trying to catch up once more, especially as Mrs. B. and Irish Christine and friends have taken themselves off to the town to see the Ladyboys of Bangkok who appearing as usual as part of the Edinburgh Festival.
Early night last night , but up early and into town to get on with the show - Bar was busy this morning , and once again I had several repeat visitors. The new ones were kind of tired having just arrived off early morning flights. Chatted to this lovely couple from Penarth , Vale of Glamorgan , Natasha and Craig Llewellyn , who got married on the 22nd , so that being my anniversary I treated them to a wee glass of something bubbly and they posed for me.
On my way out later I met up with the Cluedo Gang , who were heading off for their daily show at Augustine's , 41 George IV Bridge, they were very smart and lovely.
Managed to get the new tyre for the bike, and fitted it so I am ready for the road again , however, not till Wednesday now as I had an urgent request to head south to Runcorn via Glasgow in the morning - the things I do !!!

No comments: