Wednesday 12 August 2009

N C P Car Parks strike again.


Bit late at night to start catching up as I had intended to, however, summoned to help at The Mercat for the evening. Place was very busy, and to cap it all when I got back to the car which was in the N C P Car Park, Morrison Street, there was a Parking ticket on the car courtesy of our friends at NCP - Have to praise them for their diligence sending operatives out in the evening after 6.30 p.m. (when street parking is free) but their car parks are not - in my case my ticket was 20p short of the £5.80p ( only £5.60p) as I had been distracted by another customer, and other coins were being rejected by the machine. So there I was 20p short - for my six hours, but I was back before five hours so I think I have a valid appeal. If not, then they are nothing short of robbing *************!!!!

It was a shame that this happened as I had had a super night in the bar, staff were very busy, all the tables full and if I could I would have had folks sitting on each others knees !! Some really nice people, from all over, Irish, Italians, English, French and Australians.

Our early comedy club acts, being part of the Free Fringe, Venue 253, were cancelled due to the Scotland - Norway football match, but with Norway winning 4 - 0 they put our comediens to shame. Diddies, nothing short of it, so now we are back into the "what if" scenario".
Our late show, was still on and the act "The Sliding Scale of Cynicism" , with John , Jane and Daniel was coming on - so I snapped John and Jane with a couple of the clients on my way out.

Was planning on an early night with my 4. a.m. rise in the morning , but there is a Jean Claude Vandamme movie on ,which was filmed around Bankok, so there are quite a few shots of places I know and recognise.
Will catch up tomorrow night when I get back from Runcorn !! all being well

No comments: