Sunday 13 December 2009

Kaitlyn , our visitor







This is Kaitlyn McCurrach from Kirkwall in Orkney who appeared for lunch today along with her Gran and Aunt while on a visit to the City. Although she enjoyed her dinner and went to great lengths to tell Andy and Jemma how good the food was it turned out that she had spent all her pocket money and had to help with the dishes to pay for her dinner !! ( only kidding).

Young Kaitlyn did a lovely compliment letter for us about her lunch - in fact she is now about to type it herself;


What l think!!


.good food


The staff are very friendly.


. Its the best pub in edinburgh


.The food is really fast!!!


.every-one should come to the mercat.


.I'll tell every one in Orkney.


. And.... it isn't to expensive.


.I think its a thumbs up!!!!!!!


.and.... a five star cafe!


from kaitlyn mcCurrach age 9

3 comments:

bosquoyruth said...

Hope you have taught Kaitlyn well in washing dishes, no excuses then when she comes home from her hols in Edinburgh ;0)
Ruth McCurrach(Kaitlyns Mum)

Stuart said...

Her hands were a bit wee forthe big plates, try her on the saucers first

kaitlynmccurrach said...

I'm 11 now and my friend took me on this by typing my name in gooogle looking back makes me feel real embarrassed on how I wasn't shy to say what I thought from Kaitlyn in Orkney x