Thursday 10 December 2009

Long long day ahead

Morning - seriously not amused, that is now four nights on a row without a proper sleep and here I am , up at 3.45 a.m. - ever so cackled and with a 700 mile drive a head of me.

Off shortly to Glasgow, then Birmingham , Runcorn and probably back to Glasgow before home - who says being retired is restful.

Finished off Day three of the CMI Neighbourhood Management Course in Edinburgh yesterday so my wee group now have a month to get their exam papers submitted - good luck.

Mrs. B. eventually told me later yesterday that someone had smacked into the back of the car in the morning while she was sitting at traffic lights, poor chap got well shunted from the rear by a young lady and in turn was pushed into my car. Bit of damage to the rear bumper, well spotted by the young "polis" who attended.

Bit too tired and out of sorts so I have missed two RA meetings this week, Forresters at Tranent on Tuesday and Esk 42 Dalkeith last night.

Need to get off and onto the road.

No comments: