Monday 14 December 2009

Susan Boyle - I deam a dream

I cannot let the occasion pass.
Last night I watched this incredible lady on T V on the special programme hosted by Piers Morgan and it was just magic to see how well she has done since she appeared on "Britain's Got Talent".
I saw her on the first show and still cannot get over the effect she had on the judges and audience that night , the one thing is that Simon Cowell has publically stated that he will no longer steryotype applicants - his jaw dropped as she started to sing . Give him his due , he has looked after her since then. The other thing that was amazing was the genuine feelings from the supporters in the USA who really cared about Susan.

I was watching this and as she started to sing the hairs on my arms stood on end andI genuinly tingled, which was noticeable by those who were with me - this lady has a rare talent, and it is absolutely fantasic to see her achieving her dream - and to see Elaine Page giving her the respect and support she deserves.

No comments: