Thursday 26 August 2010

Some muddled pics from California

Managed to get a decent internet connection tonight, here in l. A. so I am taking the opportunity of firing a few pictures, no particular theme, onto the web.

The Wine sign, reminiscent of some I know, our chowder waitress in Monterey,



An unusual method of drying my socks, whilst Suzanne sits pensively on the rocky outcrop watching the seals on the 17 Mile Drive, pebble beach,








The rocket boat leaving the harbour at San Francisco did not disturb he basking seals in the slightest; and out Beefeater lookalike !!!!!!!!! off Union Square was not the prettiest of sights.










The Bow and arrow statue on the road into San Francisco, to remind some of the Red Indian heritage, had me thinking of my OSM ritual book,








Our group, posing on the steps of the Old Mission, Santa Barbara, within hours of the end of the trip, being watched by the goldfish shaded in the nearby lily pond.











No comments: