Friday 3 February 2012

And I thought it was a mass the last time.

An entertaining session at BNI , TGI , this morning - and a nice breakfast to boot - a really enthusiastic team.
From there, over to The Dolphin Inn, and a little run to Booker's cash and carry - what more can a man want - although I did get a cup of soup and some nice cheese to nibble upon.

Home and then back to town, where I had my first taste of the roadworks in Shandwick Place - what a nightmare, what a mess and looking at the holes in the road, I wonder what they were doing for the period they last had the road closed and dug up during the last phase of the so called tramworks. When they say that shops do not lose trade - rubbish, even I was not prepared to walk around the so called walkways and double back to a shop across the road.


No comments: