Sunday 19 February 2012

Tesco's Sunday diddle has me traumatised - again

Off to the shops, not a care in the world, and Tesco was still closed, probably while staff were changing the price tags around !! Anyway, every time I go now I just get angrier and angrier at how greedy the Company is - not helped of course by the fact that with shopping for the pubs at Cash and Carry you get a more realistic idea of what things cost - BUT - then consider that Tesco buy direct so they get it even cheaper so their profits are higher !! So this morning it was Tea bags, and sitting side by side on the shelf were there boxes - which equated to £2.29 for 40 tea bags if you took the Big value box, But I suppose their defence would be that everyone should be paying attention and work it out for themselves. Interestingly, there was another brand on offer at £4.00 for 240 bags, but there were none available - odd, considering that they had had all night to stock up and I was one of the first through the doors.

Reached toothpaste shelf and spotted the brand I need to use to use for my sensitive teeth (and personality) on offer reduced from £4 to £2.66 P now that is a big saving, and if they are making money on £2.66p how much are they making on £4.00 ??????????????????
Dick Turpin lives and breathes in your local Tesco supermarket.

No comments: